We are always looking for passionate and knowledgeable team members to work with us here at InsideF2.com.
This role is aimed at someone who has excellent written english knowledge and has a keen eye for detail.
As an editor you will be working on the race weekend and specifically post session to review and submit live works to our platform.
- Revise, rewrite, or edit articles based on prescribed editorial and formatting guidelines.
- Communicating with the writers directly to offer comments or suggestions to improve work before publication or ahead of future publications.
- Communicating with our marketing and social team directly.
- Completing all the required editorial tasks pre-publishing.
Freelance Writer Requirements:
- A passion to read, write, learn and deliver engaging content.
- An understanding of FIA Formula 2 and general motorsports.
- Prior writing experience or a portfolio of completed works is welcome but not a requirement.
- Own personal or laptop computer with internet access.
- Familiarity with mainstream word processing software.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision and to meet deadlines.
- A self-motivated, disciplined approach to work.
- This role required Availability on FIA Formula Race Weekends.
- This role is paid for an agreed time scale predetermined by our Chief Editor.
- Payment is made via invoice and paid monthly.
- The role in return offers a large and growing platform for your work.
- Our workflow in itself offers professional experience with additional coaching and training.
- We can offer professional references for your future career.
If you are looking to build a CV, develop skills and a portfolio of work for the future, follow the below link to let us know.