We are seeking flexible and creative Infographic Video Creator(s) to assist and produce projects from concept to delivery.
These roles are aimed to offer a platform to showcase and build experience while collaborating professionally.
To ensure success in this role, you should be proactive and show creativity.
- Designing and producing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- The ability to be self-critical in reviewing your own work and drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the management and marketing teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Portfolio with design projects for review.
- Personal ownership and working experience with image design tools (e.g. Premier, After Effects, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- This is a fully flexible position.
- Some work may be assigned to specific tasks or times such as race events. Availability through such events may be required if this is the case.
- Generally, contributions will be planned and completed ahead of a race weekend.
- This role is unpaid but with offers and benefits via business partners.
- The role in return offers a large and growing platform for your work.
- Work will be credited to yourself in most situations.
- Our workflow in itself offers professional experience with additional coaching and training.
- We can offer professional references for your future career.
If you are looking to build a CV, develop skills and a portfolio of work for the future, follow the below link to let us know.