We are seeking flexible and creative Graphic Designer(s) to assist and produce design projects from concept to delivery.
These roles are aimed to offer a platform to showcase and build experience while collaborating professionally.
To ensure success in this role, you should be accustomed to working within the Adobe software suite amongst others. We will require creativity and ideas alongside the editing of materials in accordance with our style.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- The ability to be self-critical in reviewing your own work and drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the management and marketing teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Portfolio with design projects for review.
- Personal ownership and working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- Experience with Video tools such as Adobe After Effects would be welcome but not essential.
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- This is a fully flexible position.
- Some work may be assigned to specific tasks or times such as race events. Availability through such events may be required if this is the case.
- Generally, contributions will be planned and completed ahead of a race weekend.
- This role is unpaid but with offers and benefits via business partners.
- The role in return offers a large and growing platform for your work.
- Work will be credited to yourself in most situations.
- Our workflow in itself offers professional experience with additional coaching and training.
- We can offer professional references for your future career.
If you are looking to build a CV, develop skills and a portfolio of work for the future, follow the below link to let us know.